SKAPE's Steering Group meets at least once a year to discuss the direction of, and strategy for, the research centre.
The current Steering Group includes the following members:
- Sudeepa Abeysinghe (Global Health Policy Unit, Social Policy)
- Justyna Bandola-Gill (Science, Technology & Innnovation Studies), representing PhD students and ECRs
- Christina Boswell (Politics & International Relations)
- Marc Geddes (Politics & International Relations)
- Sotiria Grek (Social Policy)
- Eugenia Rodrigues (Science, Technology & Innovation Studies)
- Steve Yearley (Science, Technology & Innovation Studies)
We are currently in the process of updating our Steering Group following a number of staff changes. Updates to follow.