SKAPE-net was an international network funded by the Institute of Advanced Studies in the Humanities (IASH) and the School of Social and Political Science, University of Edinburgh. It was organised by SKAPE members Christina Boswell, Sotiria Grek, Fadhila Mazanderani, Martyn Pickersgill and Steve Yearley and involved a series of high profile events involving international scholars working on related areas. Active SKAPE-net members have now become Associate Members of SKAPE, helping to consolidate our international scope and reach.
SKAPE-net was launched through a workshop in October 2014, bringing together institutional partners (below) for a plenary and parallel sessions on the two clusters, and who met again in May 2015 in Geneva.
The institutional members of SKAPE-net were as follows:
- Malte Ziewitz, Cornell University
- Jessica Polk, Cornell University
- Gregoire Mallard, Graduate Institute, Geneva
- Cathrine Holst, ARENA Centre for European Studies, Oslo
- Åse Gornitzka, ARENA Centre for European Studies, Oslo
- Arno Simons, Technische Universität Berlin
- Jan-Peter Voss, Technische Universität Berlin
- Willem Halffman, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Sheila Jasanoff, Harvard University
- Claudio Radaelli, University College London
- Claire Dunlop, University of Exeter
- Richard Freeman, University of Edinburgh
- Philip Cook, University of Edinburgh